When will immigrant workers emerge from the shadows?
With the nighttime temperature a chilly 16 degrees, those who attended a candlelight vigil for José Obeth Santiz Cruz were bundled up in coats, scarves, hats and gloves. FULL STORY »
Get creative with compensation
Chances are, wage or benefit hikes have been a little scarce around your dairy lately. And it’s tempting to adopt the attitude that “you are lucky to even have a job, so don’t even think about anything extra.” FULL STORY »
A new bovine TB roadmap
For nearly 100 years, agriculture officials in the U.S. have been trying to eradicate bovine tuberculosis. But it’s still around. Here is the latest on this perplexing disease. FULL STORY »
Protect your reputation
Your reputation within the community is a valuable thing. Here are four things you can do to protect and shape your reputation, so that others see you in a positive light. FULL STORY »
Whey is part of the solution (when it comes to weight loss)
It wasn’t long ago that cheese plants virtually gave whey away because it was more of a nuisance than an asset. FULL STORY »
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action