Are activists really in it for clean air?
The irony is huge: Activists who profess a desire for a clean environment would rather see dairy farmers get in trouble than have the farmers work proactively with regulators on finding solutions. FULL STORY »
Name game: Dairy faces challenges on several fronts
In late March, a British court ruled that Chobani could not market “Greek yogurt” in the United Kingdom unless the yogurt is actually made in Greece. FULL STORY »
They're among the 'Greenest of the Green'
On April 23, the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy announced the winners of the second annual U.S. Dairy Sustainability Awards, recognizing dairy farms and businesses that advance the industry’s commitment to healthy products, healthy communities and a healthy planet. FULL STORY »
Make ration decisions rational
With high feed costs, ration decisions are more critical than ever. At last month’s Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin business conference, Diamond V technical services specialist Brian Perkins laid out a plan for evaluating feed products. FULL STORY »
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
AfiMilk MPC – Ultimate Milking Control solution