Are activists really in it for clean air?
The irony is huge: Activists who profess a desire for a clean environment would rather see dairy farmers get in trouble than have the farmers work proactively with regulators on finding solutions. FULL STORY »
Name game: Dairy faces challenges on several fronts
In late March, a British court ruled that Chobani could not market “Greek yogurt” in the United Kingdom unless the yogurt is actually made in Greece. FULL STORY »
They're among the 'Greenest of the Green'
On April 23, the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy announced the winners of the second annual U.S. Dairy Sustainability Awards, recognizing dairy farms and businesses that advance the industry’s commitment to healthy products, healthy communities and a healthy planet. FULL STORY »
Make ration decisions rational
With high feed costs, ration decisions are more critical than ever. At last month’s Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin business conference, Diamond V technical services specialist Brian Perkins laid out a plan for evaluating feed products. FULL STORY »
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
- WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
Diamond V Original XPC