- Test all quarters for subclinical mastitis 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Treat all positive quarters with ToDAY®/Cefa-Lak.®
- Use proper hygiene and Opti-Sert® partial insertion.
- Retreat positive quarters 12 to 16 hours later.
- Monitor treated quarters and discard milk for 96 hours.
- Test cows for residue before returning milk to tank.
- Monitor for new infections, treating as needed with ToDAY/Cefa-Lak
Fort Dodge - Production+ Lactating cow protocol
- Cropp: August dairy situation and outlook
- Dairy markets: Milk production jumps
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Cover Crops for Forage and Dairy Production
- California anaerobic digester project nears completion
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling