- Test all quarters for subclinical mastitis 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Treat all positive quarters with ToDAY®/Cefa-Lak.®
- Use proper hygiene and Opti-Sert® partial insertion.
- Retreat positive quarters 12 to 16 hours later.
- Monitor treated quarters and discard milk for 96 hours.
- Test cows for residue before returning milk to tank.
- Monitor for new infections, treating as needed with ToDAY/Cefa-Lak
Fort Dodge - Production+ Lactating cow protocol
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill