- Test all quarters for subclinical mastitis 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Treat all positive quarters with ToDAY®/Cefa-Lak.®
- Use proper hygiene and Opti-Sert® partial insertion.
- Retreat positive quarters 12 to 16 hours later.
- Monitor treated quarters and discard milk for 96 hours.
- Test cows for residue before returning milk to tank.
- Monitor for new infections, treating as needed with ToDAY/Cefa-Lak
Fort Dodge - Production+ Lactating cow protocol
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced