- Test all quarters for subclinical mastitis 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Treat all positive quarters with ToDAY®/Cefa-Lak.®
- Use proper hygiene and Opti-Sert® partial insertion.
- Retreat positive quarters 12 to 16 hours later.
- Monitor treated quarters and discard milk for 96 hours.
- Test cows for residue before returning milk to tank.
- Monitor for new infections, treating as needed with ToDAY/Cefa-Lak
Fort Dodge - Production+ Lactating cow protocol
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility