- Test all quarters for subclinical mastitis 12 to 24 hours after calving.
- Treat all positive quarters with ToDAY®/Cefa-Lak.®
- Use proper hygiene and Opti-Sert® partial insertion.
- Retreat positive quarters 12 to 16 hours later.
- Monitor treated quarters and discard milk for 96 hours.
- Test cows for residue before returning milk to tank.
- Monitor for new infections, treating as needed with ToDAY/Cefa-Lak
Fort Dodge - Production+ Lactating cow protocol
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Keeping nutrients in the field and out of tile lines
- Combating the Heat in Dairy Herds
- Earthworms help Fresno State clean dairy wastewater