Gossypol disrupts fertility in heifers
Gossypol compromises early embryo development in heifers, according to research in the August Journal of Dairy Science.
New measure of bull fertility available
Did you notice something different when you looked at the latest sire proof data?
Performance of sexed semen in heifers
Heifers are the most fertile animals on the dairy, and thus often are recommended as the highest-priority recipients of sex-sorted semen.
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high