Gossypol disrupts fertility in heifers
Gossypol compromises early embryo development in heifers, according to research in the August Journal of Dairy Science.
New measure of bull fertility available
Did you notice something different when you looked at the latest sire proof data?
Performance of sexed semen in heifers
Heifers are the most fertile animals on the dairy, and thus often are recommended as the highest-priority recipients of sex-sorted semen.
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York