Gossypol disrupts fertility in heifers
Gossypol compromises early embryo development in heifers, according to research in the August Journal of Dairy Science.
New measure of bull fertility available
Did you notice something different when you looked at the latest sire proof data?
Performance of sexed semen in heifers
Heifers are the most fertile animals on the dairy, and thus often are recommended as the highest-priority recipients of sex-sorted semen.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers to face uncertainty in 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly lower on Tuesday
- Shrinking feed costs push 2014 milk prices higher