Gossypol disrupts fertility in heifers
Gossypol compromises early embryo development in heifers, according to research in the August Journal of Dairy Science.
New measure of bull fertility available
Did you notice something different when you looked at the latest sire proof data?
Performance of sexed semen in heifers
Heifers are the most fertile animals on the dairy, and thus often are recommended as the highest-priority recipients of sex-sorted semen.
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Commentary: Connecting the dots
- When It Comes To How Pizza Looks - Cheese Matters
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery
- Calves with Sam: Auto-Feeders Need to be Cleaned, Too
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant