Commit to making positive feedback a priority on your dairy. Bob Milligan, senior consultant at Dairy Strategies in
1. It serves as a reward for an outcome or action that contributed to the business’ success. This reinforces the successful performance and causes it to be repeated.
2. Positive feedback gives employees a sense of personal accomplishment. When you recognize achievement, it makes people feel important to the business.
3. It builds confidence in job performance. An employee not only needs the skills to do his job, but also the confidence to “perform” perfectly every time.
4. Positive feedback holds employees accountable. It clarifies the expected results and builds commitment to attaining them.
5. Positive feedback improves job satisfaction.