New farm budgeting tool
The Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at the University of Missouri has developed a free online tool to help farmers build projected budgets for their operations. FULL STORY »
Plan ahead for silage storage
As spring approaches, the anticipation of forage harvest arrives. Put your anticipation into action by evaluating your storage for the upcoming silage season. FULL STORY »
To treat or not to treat E. coli?
Over the years, there has been controversy about treating mild and moderate cases of clinical mastitis caused by E. coli, says Pamela Ruegg, extension milk quality veterinarian with the University of Wisconsin-Madison. FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced