New farm budgeting tool
The Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at the University of Missouri has developed a free online tool to help farmers build projected budgets for their operations. FULL STORY »
Plan ahead for silage storage
As spring approaches, the anticipation of forage harvest arrives. Put your anticipation into action by evaluating your storage for the upcoming silage season. FULL STORY »
To treat or not to treat E. coli?
Over the years, there has been controversy about treating mild and moderate cases of clinical mastitis caused by E. coli, says Pamela Ruegg, extension milk quality veterinarian with the University of Wisconsin-Madison. FULL STORY »
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind