Choose corn hybrids with diverse genetics
Diversity is an important strategy to mitigate risk. Corn growers typically plant a number of hybrids to spread out risks associated with weather, disease or pests. FULL STORY »
Keep the praise coming
“Research is very clear that almost every human being — every employee — appreciates quality positive feedback,” says Bob Milligan, senior consultant with Dairy Strategies, LLC. FULL STORY »
Profit Tips: Is poor hygiene undermining conception rates?
Breeding techniques and hygiene can play a considerable role in conception rates. FULL STORY »
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- DHM Markets/Marketers: PA IOFC a record high
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Fluid sales, cost of production, Chobani
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition