Extension publication helps farmers price corn silage
As the price of corn goes, so goes the price of corn silage. Knowing how the price of the former will affect the price of the latter can translate into extra dollars in the pockets of farmers. FULL STORY »
Don’t fall for these tillage temptations
A Purdue Extension agronomist is urging corn farmers not to let planting anxiety drive them to fall for three common tillage temptations: too early, too wet and too often. FULL STORY »
Make safety a part of your business
On-farm safety never goes out of style. Set some time aside now to make sure your safety programs are still in vogue with Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations. FULL STORY »
Know a bovine veterinary student?
Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP) Foundation – Zoetis Veterinary Student Scholarships. FULL STORY »
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis