Extension publication helps farmers price corn silage
As the price of corn goes, so goes the price of corn silage. Knowing how the price of the former will affect the price of the latter can translate into extra dollars in the pockets of farmers. FULL STORY »
Don’t fall for these tillage temptations
A Purdue Extension agronomist is urging corn farmers not to let planting anxiety drive them to fall for three common tillage temptations: too early, too wet and too often. FULL STORY »
Make safety a part of your business
On-farm safety never goes out of style. Set some time aside now to make sure your safety programs are still in vogue with Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations. FULL STORY »
Know a bovine veterinary student?
Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP) Foundation – Zoetis Veterinary Student Scholarships. FULL STORY »
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition