In case you missed the Dairy Forage Tool Box seminars at World Dairy Expo, the presentations are now available online.
• Improving forage harvest efficiency: More crop with less time and fuel.
• Corn silage, fermentation time, and starch digestibility: what makes it tick?
• Top producing herds in Wisconsin feed more forage than you may think.
• Fall-grown oat offers a unique forage option: High fiber digestibility and high energy.
• Minimize bunker/bag silage losses with a tight plastic seal and frequent inspection.
• Reducing greenhouse gases can also reduce feed costs.
• Capitalizing on forages to reduce purchases of high-priced corn and soybeans.
To access the seminars, click here: