By building a cover over the facility where feed trucks are loaded, M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho, was able to reduce dust emissions. That, along with using dust-retardant on unpaved roads and sprinklers to wet down the corrals in summer, has helped M & M build better relations with neighboring landowners.
Dust control a good PR move
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine