By building a cover over the facility where feed trucks are loaded, M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho, was able to reduce dust emissions. That, along with using dust-retardant on unpaved roads and sprinklers to wet down the corrals in summer, has helped M & M build better relations with neighboring landowners.
Dust control a good PR move
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs