Two new resources are available to help manage flood-damaged crops. Penn State Extension’s publication addresses issues that may be encountered with crops damaged by flooding. Access the Penn State publication here. Pioneer Hi-Bred has also made available management information to help manage late season flood-damaged and down corn for silage. Access the Pioneer Hi-Bred publication here.
Got flood-damaged crops?
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY