Two new resources are available to help manage flood-damaged crops. Penn State Extension’s publication addresses issues that may be encountered with crops damaged by flooding. Access the Penn State publication here. Pioneer Hi-Bred has also made available management information to help manage late season flood-damaged and down corn for silage. Access the Pioneer Hi-Bred publication here.
Got flood-damaged crops?
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty