Two new resources are available to help manage flood-damaged crops. Penn State Extension’s publication addresses issues that may be encountered with crops damaged by flooding. Access the Penn State publication here. Pioneer Hi-Bred has also made available management information to help manage late season flood-damaged and down corn for silage. Access the Pioneer Hi-Bred publication here.
Got flood-damaged crops?
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- U.S. dairy groups oppose Canadian cheese market access restrictio
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31