Two new resources are available to help manage flood-damaged crops. Penn State Extension’s publication addresses issues that may be encountered with crops damaged by flooding. Access the Penn State publication here. Pioneer Hi-Bred has also made available management information to help manage late season flood-damaged and down corn for silage. Access the Pioneer Hi-Bred publication here.
Got flood-damaged crops?
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- Limping livestock: Two perspectives for dairymen
- Graduates make up large portion of dairy
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- DHM Markets/Marketers: NMPF, DDGS, Cabot