Two new resources are available to help manage flood-damaged crops. Penn State Extension’s publication addresses issues that may be encountered with crops damaged by flooding. Access the Penn State publication here. Pioneer Hi-Bred has also made available management information to help manage late season flood-damaged and down corn for silage. Access the Pioneer Hi-Bred publication here.
Got flood-damaged crops?
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday