Two new resources are available to help manage flood-damaged crops. Penn State Extension’s publication addresses issues that may be encountered with crops damaged by flooding. Access the Penn State publication here. Pioneer Hi-Bred has also made available management information to help manage late season flood-damaged and down corn for silage. Access the Pioneer Hi-Bred publication here.
Got flood-damaged crops?
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban