A one-acre park with a windmill provides an oasis in the middle of M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho. The park serves as a meeting spot for tour groups. Approximately 10 years ago, when M & M applied for a permit to expand its facility, county officials came out, stood in the area and remarked how nice it seemed — and the permit got granted.
Park a good way to impress visitors
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Fresh cow health among top 10 keys for dairy financial success
- Dairy cattle judges unveiled for World Dairy Expo 2014
- Big hog losses were the exception to mixed ag market trading
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014