A one-acre park with a windmill provides an oasis in the middle of M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho. The park serves as a meeting spot for tour groups. Approximately 10 years ago, when M & M applied for a permit to expand its facility, county officials came out, stood in the area and remarked how nice it seemed — and the permit got granted.
Park a good way to impress visitors
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs