A one-acre park with a windmill provides an oasis in the middle of M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho. The park serves as a meeting spot for tour groups. Approximately 10 years ago, when M & M applied for a permit to expand its facility, county officials came out, stood in the area and remarked how nice it seemed — and the permit got granted.
Park a good way to impress visitors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery