A one-acre park with a windmill provides an oasis in the middle of M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho. The park serves as a meeting spot for tour groups. Approximately 10 years ago, when M & M applied for a permit to expand its facility, county officials came out, stood in the area and remarked how nice it seemed — and the permit got granted.
Park a good way to impress visitors
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?