A one-acre park with a windmill provides an oasis in the middle of M & M Feedlot in Parma, Idaho. The park serves as a meeting spot for tour groups. Approximately 10 years ago, when M & M applied for a permit to expand its facility, county officials came out, stood in the area and remarked how nice it seemed — and the permit got granted.
Park a good way to impress visitors
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high