While many organizations will tell you to follow them on Facebook and Twitter, not many of them tell you how to use these sites, says the Ohio Farm Bureau. To help educate farmers on social media, the Ohio Farm Bureau released an updated version of its popular social media guide. The guide has information for both beginners and advanced users.
New updates include:
• Facebook business pages.
• Facebook privacy settings.
• Location-based social media.
• Twitter’s growing search relevance.
• Best practices for sharing your story.
• Archived resources and links.
Click here for more information.