These white baffles hanging in the heifer facilities at Wiese Brother Dairy in Greenleaf, Wis., serve a simple purpose: attract flies. The baffles are sprayed with fly bait, and the white color attracts the flies. The baffles are hung high enough that calves cannot reach them, which keeps fly-control products away from curious animals.
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline