Growing and managing pastures to provide the maximum benefit for livestock can be a challenging endeavor. But a new book can help. Called “Forage Utilization for Pasture-Based Livestock Production,” this book explains all aspects of pasture management for the nutritional benefit of livestock. The book also covers fencing, watering systems, lanes, feeding pads, animal-handling facilities, fly control and more. To order a copy, contact NRAES at (607) 255-7654 or online at: www.nraes.org.
Book on pasture management
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind