Frank Delfino, of Delfino nutrition, suggests working with your nutritionist or feed company representative to hold a workers nutrition program on your dairy. The program should teach employees the basics of cow nutrition, including the role that each feed ingredient plays and the importance of mixing feed correctly. The program should be held in the employees’ native language.
Employee nutrition education
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday