Frank Delfino, of Delfino nutrition, suggests working with your nutritionist or feed company representative to hold a workers nutrition program on your dairy. The program should teach employees the basics of cow nutrition, including the role that each feed ingredient plays and the importance of mixing feed correctly. The program should be held in the employees’ native language.
Employee nutrition education
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced