Frank Delfino, of Delfino nutrition, suggests working with your nutritionist or feed company representative to hold a workers nutrition program on your dairy. The program should teach employees the basics of cow nutrition, including the role that each feed ingredient plays and the importance of mixing feed correctly. The program should be held in the employees’ native language.
Employee nutrition education
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon