Frank Delfino, of Delfino nutrition, suggests working with your nutritionist or feed company representative to hold a workers nutrition program on your dairy. The program should teach employees the basics of cow nutrition, including the role that each feed ingredient plays and the importance of mixing feed correctly. The program should be held in the employees’ native language.
Employee nutrition education
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high