- 44 percent of the things that people worry about have already happened and nothing can be done to change the situation.
- 26 percent of the things that people worry about never happen at all.
- 22 percent of the things that people worry about are uncontrollable and cannot be changed.
- Only 8 percent of the things that people worry about can be changed.
Keep stress and worry in perspective
With uncertain times in agriculture, it’s important to face these issues with a positive attitude. A Cornell University study found that it does little good to worry. Specifically, the study found:
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs