- 44 percent of the things that people worry about have already happened and nothing can be done to change the situation.
- 26 percent of the things that people worry about never happen at all.
- 22 percent of the things that people worry about are uncontrollable and cannot be changed.
- Only 8 percent of the things that people worry about can be changed.
Keep stress and worry in perspective
With uncertain times in agriculture, it’s important to face these issues with a positive attitude. A Cornell University study found that it does little good to worry. Specifically, the study found:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation