- 44 percent of the things that people worry about have already happened and nothing can be done to change the situation.
- 26 percent of the things that people worry about never happen at all.
- 22 percent of the things that people worry about are uncontrollable and cannot be changed.
- Only 8 percent of the things that people worry about can be changed.
Keep stress and worry in perspective
With uncertain times in agriculture, it’s important to face these issues with a positive attitude. A Cornell University study found that it does little good to worry. Specifically, the study found:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced