It’s easy to spot this sign displayed prominently in a pen at Pond Hill Dairy, Fort Atkinson, Wis. Signs like this make it easy for the dairy’s relief feeder to tell which group of cows to feed next. “It helps the milkers, too,” says the dairy’s owner Keith Moritz.
Pens labeled clearly
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order