It’s easy to spot this sign displayed prominently in a pen at Pond Hill Dairy, Fort Atkinson, Wis. Signs like this make it easy for the dairy’s relief feeder to tell which group of cows to feed next. “It helps the milkers, too,” says the dairy’s owner Keith Moritz.
Pens labeled clearly
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat