It’s easy to spot this sign displayed prominently in a pen at Pond Hill Dairy, Fort Atkinson, Wis. Signs like this make it easy for the dairy’s relief feeder to tell which group of cows to feed next. “It helps the milkers, too,” says the dairy’s owner Keith Moritz.
Pens labeled clearly
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban