It’s easy to spot this sign displayed prominently in a pen at Pond Hill Dairy, Fort Atkinson, Wis. Signs like this make it easy for the dairy’s relief feeder to tell which group of cows to feed next. “It helps the milkers, too,” says the dairy’s owner Keith Moritz.
Pens labeled clearly
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine