Even though Dutch Dairy, Thorp, Wis., sends its calves to a custom-heifer raiser, it still needs a temporary place for newborns. These pens, made from durable plastic, serve that purpose. And since they are on wheels, the pens can be easily moved or taken outside for power-washing between uses.
Portable calf pens
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.