Visitors are welcome from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily at Van Der Geest Dairy in Merrill, Wis. But unwanted organisms unintentionally accompanying farm guests are not appreciated. Therefore, the farm has a strict biosecurity policy. Signs like this one are posted throughout the farm to remind visitors that plastic boots must be worn at all times and that certain areas are off limits to non-farm personnel.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Why both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong about immigration
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Corn silage pricing
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension