The owners of Pine Hill Jersey Farm in New Waterford, Ohio, built this roof over the calf hutches. The roof protects the calves — and family members who feed them — from the elements. It’s also cost-effective, because it helps keep the bedding dry for a longer time period, says Scott Lindsay, owner of the 425-cow Jersey operation.
Roof protects calf hutches
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
AfiMilk MPC – Ultimate Milking Control solution