The Cornell Small Farms Program has announced the publication of a new book of profiles, “NY Small Dairy Innovators: Successful Strategies for Smaller Dairies.” The book features seven small dairies all over New York State that have found methods of increasing profit and leisure time, even in the face of a very challenging time for the dairy industry
Strategies for small dairies
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- 6 Gizmos to remove calf-raising Guesswork