The Cornell Small Farms Program has announced the publication of a new book of profiles, “NY Small Dairy Innovators: Successful Strategies for Smaller Dairies.” The book features seven small dairies all over New York State that have found methods of increasing profit and leisure time, even in the face of a very challenging time for the dairy industry
Strategies for small dairies
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced