The Cornell Small Farms Program has announced the publication of a new book of profiles, “NY Small Dairy Innovators: Successful Strategies for Smaller Dairies.” The book features seven small dairies all over New York State that have found methods of increasing profit and leisure time, even in the face of a very challenging time for the dairy industry
Strategies for small dairies
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?