The Cornell Small Farms Program has announced the publication of a new book of profiles, “NY Small Dairy Innovators: Successful Strategies for Smaller Dairies.” The book features seven small dairies all over New York State that have found methods of increasing profit and leisure time, even in the face of a very challenging time for the dairy industry
Strategies for small dairies
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?