Tire bales create winter windbreaks at this Colorado dairy. The tire bales can be stacked three or four high and tied together. Cost is about $6 per bale. And, best of all, the bales are portable. They can be reconfigured or moved from pen to pen as needed.
Tire bales create windbreak
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning