Tire bales create winter windbreaks at this Colorado dairy. The tire bales can be stacked three or four high and tied together. Cost is about $6 per bale. And, best of all, the bales are portable. They can be reconfigured or moved from pen to pen as needed.
Tire bales create windbreak
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York