Are you worrying about the wrong money issues? According to the October 2005 issue of Money magazine, most people do.
Here are the top six money worries listed by the article, compared to the real issues involved:
1) You die young. The real danger is you’re disabled and can’t work.
2) The stock market crashes. The real danger is decades of mediocre returns.
3) The economy collapses. The real danger is the
4) Your job is outsourced. The real danger is that you’re obsolete.
5) The housing bubble pops. The real danger is that you’re in over your head.
6) Your identity is stolen. The real danger involves errors in your credit report.
For more information: and help in responding to the events that concern you most, go to: http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/money_fears/