Tenting the skin for subcutaneous administration of vaccines can be difficult to do when cattle are restrained in lock-ups, says Tom Shelton, veterinarian with Intervet. If you can’t tent the skin, try using a shorter, 0.5-inch needle that goes straight into the skin.
Try a shorter needle for subQ jobs
No matching related articles at this time.
- Big hog losses were the exception to mixed ag market trading
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014
- Ag markets posted a general advance Tuesday night
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks