USDA recently launched a new Spanish-language Web site as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to expand Hispanic’s access to USDA programs. USDA “EnEspanol” unites the English-language Web site materials under one bilingual umbrella. To access it, go to:
USDA launches Spanish-language Web site
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced