USDA recently launched a new Spanish-language Web site as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to expand Hispanic’s access to USDA programs. USDA “EnEspanol” unites the English-language Web site materials under one bilingual umbrella. To access it, go to:
USDA launches Spanish-language Web site
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Diamond V Original XPC