Use filter during the wash cycle
To keep pathogens out of your plate cooler, John Brzezinski, Dari-Kool product manager with Boumatic, recommends using a filter during the wash cycle. “Your plate cooler can generate bacteria,” warns Brzezinski, which can lower milk quality.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do