Use filter during the wash cycle
To keep pathogens out of your plate cooler, John Brzezinski, Dari-Kool product manager with Boumatic, recommends using a filter during the wash cycle. “Your plate cooler can generate bacteria,” warns Brzezinski, which can lower milk quality.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced