How much should you charge for value-added products or services? The answer depends on a myriad of factors. To help you develop a pricing strategy, check out “Understanding Pricing Objectives and Strategies for the Value-added Producer.”
Value-added pricing advice
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs