Rubber flooring helps reduce thin soles, lameness
Researchers at the University of Tennessee examined the feet of 5,300 cows in two commercial dairy herds to find the incidence of thin soles. FULL STORY »
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis