Rubber flooring helps reduce thin soles, lameness
Researchers at the University of Tennessee examined the feet of 5,300 cows in two commercial dairy herds to find the incidence of thin soles. FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced