Rubber flooring helps reduce thin soles, lameness
Researchers at the University of Tennessee examined the feet of 5,300 cows in two commercial dairy herds to find the incidence of thin soles. FULL STORY »
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security