Fresh ideas at this year’s World Dairy Expo
The global dairy industry is gearing up for the world’s largest dairy-focused event, World Dairy Expo. Officials anticipate more than 65,000 producers and industry professionals gathering from more than 90 countries. FULL STORY »
Maintaining client relationships in good times and bad
Long-term success in any consultant-client relationship not only depends on the competence of the consultant, but the relationship that you build with the entire dairy team. FULL STORY »
Chinese Prime Minister: 'I have a dream ...'
In 2006, Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao visited a dairy farm in the Sichuan Province and proclaimed he had a dream to provide all Chinese, especially children, with approximately 18 ounces of milk per day. FULL STORY »
DMI CEO cites industry role in facing food, energy, health challenges
In a rapidly changing business world, U.S. dairy producers have a great opportunity to work through the dairy checkoff to create their own future, according to Tom Gallagher, CEO of Dairy Management Inc. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine