Fresh ideas at this year’s World Dairy Expo
The global dairy industry is gearing up for the world’s largest dairy-focused event, World Dairy Expo. Officials anticipate more than 65,000 producers and industry professionals gathering from more than 90 countries. FULL STORY »
Maintaining client relationships in good times and bad
Long-term success in any consultant-client relationship not only depends on the competence of the consultant, but the relationship that you build with the entire dairy team. FULL STORY »
Chinese Prime Minister: 'I have a dream ...'
In 2006, Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao visited a dairy farm in the Sichuan Province and proclaimed he had a dream to provide all Chinese, especially children, with approximately 18 ounces of milk per day. FULL STORY »
DMI CEO cites industry role in facing food, energy, health challenges
In a rapidly changing business world, U.S. dairy producers have a great opportunity to work through the dairy checkoff to create their own future, according to Tom Gallagher, CEO of Dairy Management Inc. FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced