Big Ass Fans
Big Ass High-Volume/Low-Speed Ceiling Fans are an ideal alternative to conventional high-speed fans and air conditioning in large buildings. These 8 ft. to 24 ft. diameter fans are sized to cool warehouses, industrial plants, and distribution centers. A 24ft. fan can move up to 140,000 cfm of air over 20,000 sq. ft. at a cost of less than $.05/hour, making it the only fan that is eligible for rebates and incentives from various utility companies. In addition, Big Ass Fans continues to receive positive comments about their television and radio ads.
Milk Quality - Big Ass Fans
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Diamond V Original XPC