Big Ass Fans
Big Ass High-Volume/Low-Speed Ceiling Fans are an ideal alternative to conventional high-speed fans and air conditioning in large buildings. These 8 ft. to 24 ft. diameter fans are sized to cool warehouses, industrial plants, and distribution centers. A 24ft. fan can move up to 140,000 cfm of air over 20,000 sq. ft. at a cost of less than $.05/hour, making it the only fan that is eligible for rebates and incentives from various utility companies. In addition, Big Ass Fans continues to receive positive comments about their television and radio ads.
Milk Quality - Big Ass Fans
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act