Big Ass Fans
Big Ass High-Volume/Low-Speed Ceiling Fans are an ideal alternative to conventional high-speed fans and air conditioning in large buildings. These 8 ft. to 24 ft. diameter fans are sized to cool warehouses, industrial plants, and distribution centers. A 24ft. fan can move up to 140,000 cfm of air over 20,000 sq. ft. at a cost of less than $.05/hour, making it the only fan that is eligible for rebates and incentives from various utility companies. In addition, Big Ass Fans continues to receive positive comments about their television and radio ads.
Milk Quality - Big Ass Fans
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban