Big Ass Fans
Big Ass High-Volume/Low-Speed Ceiling Fans are an ideal alternative to conventional high-speed fans and air conditioning in large buildings. These 8 ft. to 24 ft. diameter fans are sized to cool warehouses, industrial plants, and distribution centers. A 24ft. fan can move up to 140,000 cfm of air over 20,000 sq. ft. at a cost of less than $.05/hour, making it the only fan that is eligible for rebates and incentives from various utility companies. In addition, Big Ass Fans continues to receive positive comments about their television and radio ads.
Milk Quality - Big Ass Fans
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?