Kuhn Knight, Inc.
At Kuhn Knight, Inc. we are committed to helping our customers succeed by creating innovative, high value, high performance products through excellent design and quality workmanship.
Our goals are very similar to the goals of your dairy operation. The dairyman desires to produce high quality milk by feeding a balanced ration, using proper milking procedures and maintaining a clean environment for the dairy cow. Kuhn Knight manufactures high value equipment by producing products that meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We achieve this through the combination of excellent quality, performance, dealer support, reputation and price.
Kuhn Knight dedicates much time to testing equipment so that it meets or exceeds the dairyman's expectations. All the mixers we manufacture go through performance tests to evaluate mix quality throughout the entire ration, from beginning to end. We also evaluate ration quality so that it meets or exceeds Penn State Shaker Test recommendations.
Our goal to produce a quality mix from every mixer we manufacture should help each dairy producer who purchases a Kuhn Knight mixer feed a quality ration to his dairy cows. A consistent, well-balanced ration will help cows produce high quality milk because they have a consistent diet and are healthier. We understand why you purchase a TMR mixer, to produce more high quality milk more efficiently.
Milk Quality - Kuhn Knight
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Food Babe visits my university
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand