To counter negative reactions to biotechnology, university of california-davis animal scientists have released a new educational video. The 30-minute video, titled “Animal Biotechnology,” is designed for college students, high-school students and the general public. To access the video, click here.
Animal biotech video debuts
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Hall of Fame honors pioneering bovine veterinarians