To counter negative reactions to biotechnology, university of california-davis animal scientists have released a new educational video. The 30-minute video, titled “Animal Biotechnology,” is designed for college students, high-school students and the general public. To access the video, click here.
Animal biotech video debuts
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine