To counter negative reactions to biotechnology, university of california-davis animal scientists have released a new educational video. The 30-minute video, titled “Animal Biotechnology,” is designed for college students, high-school students and the general public. To access the video, click here.
Animal biotech video debuts
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced