To counter negative reactions to biotechnology, university of california-davis animal scientists have released a new educational video. The 30-minute video, titled “Animal Biotechnology,” is designed for college students, high-school students and the general public. To access the video, click here.
Animal biotech video debuts
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day