Is your lender a trusted adviser?
I continually ask myself if i am doing everything I can for my clients. Am I meeting their expectations? Could I do more to help them meet the daily challenges they face? FULL STORY »
How to put call options to work
For some time now, dairy producers have had the opportunity to shield themselves from price risk by entering into forward-price contracts with dairy plants. These arrangements do not require producers to post margin money or pay premiums, and they give producers a guaranteed price for milk to be delivered in the future. FULL STORY »
Avoid the alternate-generation phenomena
Have you ever really looked at a successful family dairy operation in your area? If so, you probably have noticed something that I call the “alternate-generation phenomena.” FULL STORY »
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- Miner Institute: Consumers are confused and Google isn't helping
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced