4,200+ Twitter followers? Mississippi State graduate Will Gilmer of Sulligent, Alabama, has cultivated a following as he strives to inform the public about what it takes to run a farm. Gilmer was recently selected as one of the USFRA's faces of agriculture.
Dairyman uses social media to tell public about agriculture
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Hall of Fame honors pioneering bovine veterinarians