A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets