A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Dairy markets: Class III withstands spot cheese decline
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Carter and Stevens Farm wins Massachusetts Farm of the Year
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports