A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act