A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices