World Dairy Expo is pleased to announce the slate of sixteen official dairy cattle judges. These experienced experts will evaluate over 2,500 head of North America’s finest cattle during the five-day show. Cattle exhibitors work throughout the year to prepare their cattle for the opportunity to compete at Expo for top awards in eight breed shows and the ultimate Supreme Champion.
The 2014 World Dairy Expo judges are as follows:
International Ayrshire Show
- Lead Judge: David Wallace, Beloit, Wis.
- Associate Judge: Gary Bowers, Coaticook, Quebec
International Brown Swiss Show
- Lead Judge: Eric Topp, Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Associate Judge: Sherry Smith, Glenford, Ohio
International Guernsey Show
- Lead Judge: Dale Chupp, Inola, Okla.
- Associate Judge: Robert Yeoman, Dover, Okla.
International Holstein Show
- Lead Judge: Paul Trapp, Taylor, Wis.
- Associate Judge: Pat Conroy, Angola, Ind.
International Junior Holstein Show
- Lead Judge: Molly Sloan, Columbus, Wis.
- Associate Judge: Roger Turner, Sun Prairie, Wis.
International Jersey Show
- Lead Judge: Nathan Thomas, North Lewisburg, Ohio
- Associate Judge: Jeff Brown, Jackson Center, Ohio
International Milking Shorthorn Show
- Lead Judge: Michael Heath, Westminster, Md.
- Associate Judge: Jack Lomeo, Jr., Lowville, N.Y.
International Red & White Show
- Lead Judge: Callum McKinven, Canton de Hatley, Quebec
- Associate Judge: David Crack, Jr., Richmond, Quebec