At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Cow’s Match® ColdFront® and WarmFront® Seasonal Milk Replacers