Each year, the Food Industry Center at the University of Minnesota organizes Minnesota Food Producers Luncheon which celebrates local food companies and cooperatives. Associated Milk Producers Inc. was one of three honorees in 2014. In this 3 minute long video you can hear AMPI CEO, Mr. Ed Welch, and AMPI Chairman, Mr. Steve Schlangen describe their cooperative.
AMPI receives honors at MN Food Producers Luncheon
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery