At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine