AgCareers.com is a leading supplier of human resource services to the agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology industries. With more than 3,000 jobs posted each month, it’s easy to see why the site generates significant Internet traffic. Eric Spell, President and CEO of AgCareers.com, talked with JoAnn Alumbaugh at the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association annual meeting, held in Atlanta, Georgia, this week. He explained the new initiative AgCareers.com has with the National FFA Organization.
AgCareers.com partners with FFA in new initiative
- Why both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong about immigration
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Corn silage pricing
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’