AgCareers.com is a leading supplier of human resource services to the agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology industries. With more than 3,000 jobs posted each month, it’s easy to see why the site generates significant Internet traffic. Eric Spell, President and CEO of AgCareers.com, talked with JoAnn Alumbaugh at the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association annual meeting, held in Atlanta, Georgia, this week. He explained the new initiative AgCareers.com has with the National FFA Organization.
AgCareers.com partners with FFA in new initiative
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline