The price of corn remains historically high. And some dairy producers may be tempted to pull corn out of the winter dairy ration, attempting to compensate with some other feedstuff. This week, Kansas State University dairy specialist Mike Brouk stresses the important relationship between a corn-based dairy ration and herd milk output, which may give producers second thoughts about moving away from corn.
Audio: Rationing corn in dairy diets
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced